Come share your passion and love of driving your Porsche!
√ For the first drive that you attend, please print and sign the Communicable Disease Waiver below and bring it with you to the drive.
All Drives are in compliance with Covid-19 regulations.
√ All members must fill out a Release and Waiver Liability Form. You can print it out from this link. Please bring it to the next driving event.
Waiver Form for Minors:
Jul 12 – After Kelowna Cars and Coffee, drive to Farmstrong for lunch, 10am – 4pm
Jul 19 – After Kamloops Cars and Coffee, drive, 10am
Aug 9 – After Kelowna Cars and Coffee, drive to Kaleden, 10am – 5pm
Aug 16 – After Kamloops Cars and Coffee, drive, 10am
Sep 27 – Drive, full day trip, 8am – 6pm
Oct 11 – After Kelowna Cars and Coffee, drive to Naramata, 10am – 3pm
Oct 18 – After Kamloops Cars and Coffee, drive, 10am
Please read the PCA Driving Tour Standards:
BCIR Drives during Covid-19 June 28th. 2020 For the latest plans of BC & Covit-19 refer to
We just moved into phase 3
- Local Drives will no longer be limited to 25 participants, limits are set by destinations, such as restaurants, hotels etc
- Seating arrangements will be made in groups of 4- 6 people
- Travel within BC is no longer limited
- Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants are all opening up with Covid-19 restrictions in place
- PCA Communicable Disease Waiver must be signed by all participants once prior of arrival to any events in 2020
- PCA Insurance Waiver must be signed by all participants for every single drive prior of arrival and must be submitted to the drive organizer
- PCA Minimum Driving Tour standards must be observed at all times
- Only Porsche cars & current members & partners will be allowed to register during Covid-19
- Drivers Meetings will be held in line with Covid-19 distancing regulations
- Participants are requested to bring their own protective materials, such as mask, hand sanitizers, gloves etc to ensure their own safety
- Practise social distancing at all times
- Stay home if you show any kind of symptoms or have any concerns regardingyour own health and safety
- Drives will be planned respecting and taking all current limitations aroundCovit-19 into account
- Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants are all opening up with Covid-19 restrictions inplace