"Targa Tour" is PCA BCIR's Annual Rally on BC's twistiest roads.
Thanks for all who attended, volunteered and sponsored the event. It was a howling success! Results and photos: www.targacanadawest.com...
Thanks to all Sponsors and Partners:
August 23-25, 2013: Starting Friday evening; wrapping-up Sunday at noon.
Based out of the gorgeous – and very cool – town of Nelson, BC, in the heart of breathtaking vistas, lakes and mountains. Far out. For Real.
View Larger Map
- Open to all makes, models and vintages of sporting cars. Porsche Club membership not required: all welcome!
- Options are to do the Tour, Gimmick Rally or TSD Rally (TSD = Time Speed Distance). Select option Friday Aug 23 in Nelson.
- This is not a race – it is a rally on public roads supporting the communities – and respecting the residents and "rules of the road."
- Wine & Cheese Reception (Friday evening).
- Targa Tour Rally (Saturday, all day).
- Targa BBQ Social (Saturday evening).
- Rally Brunch & Awards / Prize Draws (Sunday morning)
- Great Times...
- Web registration opens in June.
- Cost: $195 per team/car (one or two people), and includes:
- Registration Package; Wine & Cheese; Rally Entry; Rally BBQ; Car Show & Social; Rally Awards & Prize Draws.
- Not included in rally event fee: Accommodation or food/beverage not listed above.
- Recommended to book accommodation ASAP, even before Rally Registration (you can always cancel hotel).
Book your room directly with the resort:
701 Lakeside Drive Nelson, BC V1L 6G3
Mention "Targa Rally / Porsche Club" for special event rates.
"Targa Canada West" is a movement to bring tarmac stage rally to the Pacific Northwest in the next several years, in the competitive motorsport style of Targa Newfoundland, Targa New Zealand and Targa Tasmania.